Reason to Buy From Us
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
-Open back has a bright sound while the closed back resonates with a warmer tone
-Accessories include cloth gig bag tuning wrench Allen Key digital tuner extra string strap
-39-inch full size stable tone guaranteed by the closed chrome-steel pegs
-Quick response as a result of a stable maple string bridge easy to tune
-Clear fingerboard with cupronickel frets sound dots for easy learning
-Durable steel strings support daily playing with fingers or pick-ups
-Fixed with 24 steel brackets for stable sound
-Suitable for beginners and professionals
-Mixed shapes with ukulele and tambourine for playing blues hillbilly music and more
-includes 1 strings tuner wrench allen key cloth gig bag strap and 3 picks
● Premium Remo Drumhead: The banjo has a Remo skin drumhead and a solid Sapele back which build up a premium resonator for quality and professional sound. The head has 24 steel brackets to fix the drum skin in order to make the banjo sound stable and also to be able to tune easily.
● Precise Tuning to Maintain Accuracy: There is an adjustable truss rod to balance the tension caused by strings or climate change. An Allen Key and wrench are also available to manually keep the desired sound. And it also has a digital tuner to easily tune the instruments for playing blues hillbilly music and more.
● Exceptional Quality for Comfortable Play: The maple bridge with precut snaps provides a stable string sitting for a quick response with less unwanted sustains. Inlaid with cupronickel frets and steel strings this banjo has clear board points. Besides the closed chrome-steel tuner on the solid nato wood neck guarantees a stable tone.
● Open Back Satisfies Different Needs: Featuring an open back design this banjo offers 2 ways of play to meet varying demands. The close resonator makes a warm and soft sound compared to the open back play's bright plucked sound. And it sounds like a banjo but plays like the guitar of standard tuning of EADGBE.
● Full Size with Beginner's Kit: The full-size banjo measures 39 inches long for both juniors and senior players. It includes a gig bag for portability a tuning wrench and Allen Key a strap polishing cloth extra strings picks and a digital tuner. The banjo is suitable for both beginners and seasoned players.
- Color: As picture shown
- Material: Sapele wood remo skin maple wood nato wood engineered wood chrome-steel steel nylon 420D Oxford fabric
- Product dimension: 39" x 13.5" x 5" (L x W x D)
- Guitar tuning: EADGBE
- Fret: 12
- Net weight: 8 lbs
Need Help? Use this form to contact us at toysvendor. Our representative will follow up with you within 24 hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.